MISSION: “To engage the mind, to elevate the spirit, and stimulate the best effort of all who are associated with Advent Episcopal School.”
- Provide equal opportunity for all Advent students to participate in age appropriate athletics at all levels.
- Compete at the best of our abilities against similar competition.
- Improve team building skills, technical skills and sportsmanship through proper training.
Advent Athletic Program is a program intended to serve age appropriate instruction and competition to all who want to play various sports within local communities and beyond. Our goal is to teach our players the life values of hard work, determination, accountability, teamwork and sportsmanship through different sports.
GOAL: The goal of the Advent Athletics Program is to provide age appropriate, player centered programming. To enhance the overall school experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and athletic development model.
The Advent Athletic Program (AAP) is led by the Athletic Director of Advent Episcopal School. Day-to-day operations are managed by the Athletic Director and policy directions are in accordance to Student, AHSAA, BRIAA, CASL Handbooks. All decisions are supervised by the Advent Headmaster.
- Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA)
- Birmingham Regional Independent Athletic Association (BRIAA)
- Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL)