Advent School and our parents are partners in the education of our students. As such, there are multiple avenues for our parents to participate in the life of the school.
The organization that connects our parents with the school is the APA (Advent Parent Association.)
for more information.
Here is a partial list of ways in which parents may be involved in the school:
· Homeroom parent
· Accompany the class on field trips
· Attend APA meetings which are held once a month
· Help with transportation of the sports teams
· Attend Chapel on Wednesdays @ 8:15
· Come have lunch with your child
· Volunteer with the APA for events such as May Fest, Book Fair, Christmas Luncheon, Graduation Tea, and the biennial Auction.